THERE IS CURRENTLY NO FIRE BAN IN EFFECT
Summer Village of Silver Sands
Alberta Beach AB
Onoway AB T0E 1V0
P:587-873-5765 F:780-967-0431 email@example.com
LAND FOR SALE
The Summer Village has accepted an offer on this lot which is currently pending.
1 LOT - WITHIN THE POPPY PLACE SUBDIVISION - View Map
The Summer Village of Silver Sands has for sale the following land:
Lot Information: Tax Roll 1368 – 9 Poppy Place – Lot 9, Block 6, Plan 074 0530 (“Lot 9”)
Lot size: 0.079 hectares
Asking Price: $35,000.00 (thirty five thousand dollars)(GST, if applicable, is additional)
Mandatory Terms of Sale
1. The Completion Date (the date on which the Buyer must have paid the full purchase price, subject to normal adjustments such as property taxes, and on which the Summer Village will have transferred title to the Buyer) is to be 30 days after acceptance of the offer by the Summer Village.
2. Lot is sold “as is, where is” and the Summer Village makes no representations or warranties concerning the property and its condition whatsoever.
3. Goods and Services Tax. GST, if any, shall be the responsibility of the Buyer, and is additional to the purchase price.
Consideration of Offers
1. All offers will be examined by the Summer Village’s Chief Administrative Officer.
2. The Summer Village may accept or reject any offer made, in its discretion. The Summer Village may decide to reject all offers made, including offers that fully comply with all of the conditions of sale and the offer submission requirements. The Summer Village may decide, in its discretion, to waive or not to waive, technical non-compliance with any offer-submission requirements in respect of any offer made.
3. Terms of Sale must also be approved by the caveator, Canada Revenue Agency.
4. If the Summer Village accepts an offer, an agreement of purchase and sale, and (if necessary) a Development Agreement, will be signed by the Summer Village and the Buyer to fully document the terms of the sale, such terms to be consistent with the stated offer requirements.
To obtain further details please contact the Summer Village Administration Office at 587-873-5765.
If you have any questions with respect to the zoning, permitted uses or restrictions for future development of this lot, please contact the Development Officer, Tony Sonnleitner, at 780-718-5479.